Our multicultural team is made up of highly skilled lawyers with over 25 years of experience in practicing Energy and Natural Resources Law in Latin America and internationally. Their attitude and aptitude demonstrate the professionalism and strength, necessary in order to adequately respond to the challenges posed by the energy industry.
Our Partners and Associates have been long standing members of the Association of International Petroleum Negotiators (AIPN), the Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation (RMMLF), the Institute of Energy Law (IEL), the Section on Energy, Environment, Natural Resources and Infrastructure Law (SEERIL) of the International Bar Association (IBA), and the British Chamber of Mexico (BritCham), among others.
W&S lawyers have obtained the following awards and distinctions:
- “Selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers® in Mexico 2020-2021 in the fields of Oil & Gas Law”, USA 2020-2021
- “Energy Law Firm of the Year – Mexico 2019-2021”, Lawyer Monthly Magazine, London, UK, 2019-2021.
- “Oil, Gas & Energy – Law Firm of the Year – Argentina”, Finance Monthly Law Awards 2018, London, U.K.
- “Energy Law Firm of the Year 2017”, Lawyer Monthly Magazine, London, UK, 2017.
- “AIPN Member of the Year 2015-2016”, Houston, USA, 2016.
- “Leading energy and natural resources practitioner”, by CHAMBERS & PARTNERS, London, U.K. 2011-2015.